We thought we’d celebrate summer, and the fabulous Village Green Festival on 12 July, with a competition.
Thanks to our fantastic sponsors, there are some big prizes up for grabs:
- £50 in Waterstones book vouchers
- Free meals at Bike Friendly cafés: the Munchbox, specialising in milkshakes and tasty lunches; and Elsie’s Place, a haven of homemade treats
- A lovely yellow Bobbin bike from The Comfy Saddle
Taking part is easy:
- Read the terms and conditions below!
- Follow us at @IiMSouthend.
- Re-tweet our prize tweets each week to enter the individual draws for £50 in book vouchers and meals at Elsie’s Place and the Munchbox. You need to re-tweet all three of these prize tweets as well as a fourth and final prize tweet to be in with a chance of winning a fantastic bright yellow Bobbin bike.
- 7 July: First prize draw to win £50 book voucher starts
- 13 July: First prize draw closes at 23.59
- 14 July: First winner announced and second draw for meal at Elsie’s Place starts
- 20 July: Second prize draw closes at 23.59
- 21 July: Second winner announced and third draw for meal at the Munchbox starts
- 27 July: Third prize draw closes at 23.59
- 28 July: Third winner announced and fourth and final draw for a Bobbin bike starts
- 3 August: Fourth and final prize draw closes at 23.59
- 4 August: Winner of the Bobbin bike announced
Terms & conditions
- Entrants must be listed as a follower of the Ideas in Motion Twitter account on the date of the prize draw.
- Anyone found to have used multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Entrants must be a current resident of Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom. If asked, they must be able to provide valid proof of Southend address, for instance: household gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone bill; council tax bill; bank, building society or credit card statement; or HM Revenue & Customs (Inland Revenue) tax document containing your full name and current address. If the entrant is a minor, an adult must provide these details on their behalf.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing your information to Southend-on-Sea Borough Council and not to Twitter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Twitter from any claims.
- There is no cash alternative or substitution for the prize.
- Only one entry per user will be accepted into each prize draw.
- Entrants must be aged 13 or over.
- Winner will be informed via Twitter within 3 days of the prize draw, and must respond to the tweet within 7 days otherwise the prize will be reallocated.
- Prize must be claimed, i.e. recouped from the Council, within six months of the announcement of the winner on Twitter.
- By entering the prize draw, users are agreeing to participate in reasonable publicity, including allowing their name, details and photos to be used for Ideas in Motion and Southend-on-Sea Borough Council promotional and marketing purposes online, on social media and elsewhere.
- We reserve the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms and you agree to abide by the most recent version of the terms and conditions.