The Metal run festival- showcasing a multitude of arts and music – gets set to take over Chalkwell Park once again, this year taking place on 9th July 2016!
In partnership with Metal, we are delighted to offer the chance for you and 3 others to win free entry to the wonderful festival of literature, art and music. This ticket is available for either 2 adults and 2 children, or 4 adults; the choice is yours!
In order to be in with the chance of winning, we ask that you come up with an Ideas in Motion travel idea that could feature on our website alongside all our others. This idea could focus on the use of public transport, walking, cycling, car-sharing or going electric, and be for reasons such as it being healthier, quicker or cheaper. Just ask yourself why you travel the way you do and think about how you could help others to do the same.
The idea that judges think best encourages others to travel better in Southend will win free entry to Village Green 2016, and the idea will be launched on our website to coincide with the festival. For inspiration you can take a look at our existing ideas here.
To enter your idea into the competition please either send it to us via our Share your ideas page or by email, before the competition closes at 23.59pm on 24th June. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 28th June.
We look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- Entrants must be a current resident of Southend-on-Sea and, if asked, able to provide valid proof of Southend address, for instance a household gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone bill; council tax bill, bank, building society or credit card statement; HM Revenue & Customs (Inland Revenue) tax document containing full name and current address; or (for under 18s living at home or in full time education) a letter signed by both a parent/carer or teacher confirming you are a Southend resident.
- Entrants must be aged 13 or over and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- The Idea must contain no swear words or content considered inappropriate for public use by Ideas in Motion (Southend-on-Sea Borough Council). Any entries the Ideas in Motion team consider to breach this rule will be removed from public view.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook. You are providing your information to Ideas in Motion and not to Twitter or Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Twitter or Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
- There is no cash alternative or substitution for the prize.
- Only one entry per user will be accepted.
- The winner will be informed via their method of entry; email.
- By entering the competition, users are agreeing to participate in reasonable publicity, including allowing their name, details and ideas to be used for Ideas in Motion and Southend-on-Sea Borough Council promotional and marketing purposes online, on social media and elsewhere.
- We reserve the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms and you agree to abide by the most recent version of the terms and conditions.