This course is designed for those with no previous bicycle maintenance experience.
At the end of the course you will gain the knowledge and skills to;
• Identify parts of the bicycle
• Carry out an initial safety check prior to riding your bicycle
• Make adjustments to your bicycle for safety and comfort
• Gain the knowledge and skills to repair a puncture
• Identify minor faults which may cause mechanical failure
The session will run for two hours, from 19:00, including a short refreshment break, with a maximum of four learners. There will be plenty of opportunities for questions and discussions in an informal atmosphere.
At the end of the session you will receive The Comfy Saddle Certificate of Completion and a free SOS Travel Kit.